Saturday 25 May 2013

Library Lovelies and Riveting Reservations #2

Here Comes The Sun !,

My apologies readers,

Yet again I didn't post on Friday. I think I might organise a different schedule that doesn't involve posting daily but 4 or 5 days a week instead because I've felt too much pressure recently to post. More on that when I've made a decision.

'Here Comes The Sun' refers to the extraordinary weather my town has been experiencing Today. This means I can read outside finally which is my favourite thing to do when it's scorching.Hopefully it will stay like this during my school break.

Today I bring you another edition from my newest segment.This time the borrowed beauties are from My District Library and there's only two books to show. Also you're able to get a sneak peek of some of the future books I'll borrowing because I've reserved them and listed them below.

Riveting Reservations
This section will be complied in to three categories - Arrived (books I reserved but are now ready to collect) , In Transit (when they've sent the book to my library but it hasn't arrived yet) and Reserved (when they've not done anything regarding my reservation).Today there's only two categories because I picked up all the books that arrived today.
 
In Transit
 
Pretty Little Liars #7 - Heartless by Sara Shepard - Labelled as In Transit as of Today coming to the Nearby District library
 
Diary of a Mall Girl by Luisa Plaja - Labelled as In Transit as of Today coming to My District library
 
 
Reserved
 
Miss Peregrines home for peculiar children by Ransom Riggs - Reserved on January 18th 2013 coming to My District Library
 
Pretty Little Liars #8 - Wanted by Sara Shepard - Reserved May 23rd 2013 coming to the Nearby District Library

Steady Beat #1 (Manga) by Rivkah - Reserved May 23rd 2013 coming to the Nearby District Library
 
Teen Dreams by Ros Kaveney - Reserved Today coming to the Nearby District Library
Crush Confidential - Starry Nights,Stage Frights and My Surprise Valentine by Liz Elwes - Reserved Today coming to the Nearby District Library
 
Library Lovelies
 
Dream on by Steve Barlow and Steve Skidmore
 
An adorable romantic contemporary.You may remember this being mentioned in my previous post. It revolves around a Romeo and Juliet production so it's bound to be good - I love R&J plus books centring around plays.
 
 
 
Megastar Mysteries #5 - Honeydale by Annabelle Starr
 
I read and reviewed book 6 in this series last week and craved more of the unrealistic celebrity crime solving . In this book Rosie's on a Journalism course when her detective skills are required so it should be even more interesting - I'm a reporter for my school newspaper.
 
Thanks for reading this post !
 
If you enjoyed please Follow me,Comment, Friend me on Goodreads (the link is in the sidebar to my account) and Read my other posts (if you haven't already).
 
What books have you got/reserved from the library recently?
Please Comment them or do your own Library Lovelies and Riveting Reservations post and remember to state that the idea belongs to me.
 
Have fun in the sun,
Mimi
xheartx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment