Thursday 16 May 2013

Read-a-thon Update #4

Like Ships in the night , The Read-a-thon's passing me by,

Hi Ruthless readers ! I know I should be posting a book review along with this post but I'm just feeling really over-whelmed by pressure Today and I don't have the time to write the review this late (normally I'd have begun writing earlier but not tonight).

I sincerely apologise for this rushed post.

You can expect better content from Friday 24th May-Sunday 2nd June because that's when I get a week off school.

Read-a-thon Update #4 :

A Matt Kearney song (one of my favourite songs) is altered in my introduction and it really expresses my current emotions.

Today I was busier compared to the previous days in the week and this will develop during the rest of the Read-a-thon I believe. Here's my schedule that explains this business :

Fri - School all day and going out for dinner till at 21 : 00 pm. Then my favourite programmes on from 21 : 30 - 22 : 00 so I'll only get 1 hr 30 min reading time.

Sat - Might be going shopping during the day or at least the local library.Expected reading time 4-8 hours depending on which situation it is.

Sun - Going to the cinema and Homework time. Expected reading time - 3-4 hours

Anyway I only managed to read to page 108 in P.S Longer Letter Later by Paula Danziger and Ann M. Martin (not on my TBR but just seemed a good choice) because I tried reading two other horror novels got to page 20 then suffered bordom from both.

I'm re-reading this because I adore it and really want to buy the sequel NOW !!!!

Because of the upcoming tight schedule I might have to remove The Crush by Alex Shearer from the TBR pile but this is yet to be confirmed.

Thank you for reading this post ! ,

I apologise again for the length and quality.


If you enjoyed please Follow me,Comment, Friend me on Goodreads (the link is in the sidebar to my account) and Read my other posts (if you haven't already).

How's your read-a-thon challenge going?
Please leave a Comment below or do an update yourself and link it as a response
 
I promise there will be a better post tomorrow,
Mimi
xheartx

No comments:

Post a Comment