Monday 27 May 2013

Review - Summer Camp Secrets #9 - Just Friends ? by Melissa J Morgan

A drop in the ocean,A change in the weather,

Greetings fellow book lovers,

In store for you today at the dawning of a new week is another delayed review.

The Ron Pope song quote is referring to the inevitable change in climate after the spectacular sunshine decided to disappear meaning the tragic demise of outside reading.The pleasantness of heat is going to return on Friday according to the current weather fore-cast though so fingers crossed.

Review time :


Book name - Just Friends ?

Series - #9 in Summer Camp Secrets

Author - Melissa J Morgan

Page count - 157 pages

Time spent reading - 21st May - 23rd May

Review :

Bought this book from one of my favourite charity shops in a Nearby town for £1.25 because I'd already read a copious amount of others from the series (these books : #1,#2,#3,#5,#6,#9,#10,#11 #13 and #14).

This novel explores tomboy Priya and what happens when she believes that her best friend starts experiencing emotions towards her.

It's unrequited of course. Until she discovers that it's actually one of her bunk mates he's crushing on and unexpected jealousy strikes.

But does Priya really love him ?

Previously I didn't know anything about the protagonist so it was interesting to learn about her.

It was an adorable contemporary but not my favourite from this lengthy fun quick read series.

I'd recommend this series for those searching for an easy summer series.

I'm rating this :

4 out of 5 stars


Thanks for reading this post !


If you enjoyed please Follow me,Comment, Friend me on Goodreads (the link is in the sidebar to my account) and Read my other posts (if you haven't already).
 

 
Have you read this book too (twinsies!) ?
Please leave a Comment below because I'd appreciate hearing your opinions ( good or bad) on it.
 
 
What was the last book you read? Did you post a review too?
I'd love to hear about it so leave a Comment so I can find the review.
 
 
Possible Book Haul tomorrow,
Mimi
xheartx



No comments:

Post a Comment