Saturday 22 June 2013

Library Lovelies and Riveting Reservations #5

 
"Nothing is pleasanter to me than exploring in a library.”
 
Hey Bookaholics,

Today I guiltily bring you another Library Lovelies and Riveting Reservations post even though I'm supposed to be on a Library ban.

The library ban means there isn't going to be a Riveting Reservations section in this post.

Let's begin :

Nearby District Library


Lovestruck by Rachael Wing
 
Sounds like a cute summer contempory.The blurb hardly reveals anything at all so hopefully this means it won't be predictable.
 
I've never read anything by an author in their teens before so it should at least be an experience.
 
 
 
Sabrina the teenage witch - The magic within
 
I remember watching the show with my sister (I was a toddler and she was a 7 year old) when she used to be obsessed with it.
 
The story and art of this graphic novel sounded intriguing therefore I couldn't resist borrowing it.
 
I'm actually about to start it after this post (and admittedly a bit of procrastinating on Youtube).
 
 
Love Phobia #1
 
Read a vampire manga before that was okay so I thought I'd read another.
 
My District Library
 
 
Magenta #3 - Magenta goes green by Echo Freer
 
I read nearly all the books in the series last year (#1,#4 and #5) but this one wasn't available to me at the time therefore I couldn't sample the humorousness that I hope -like the others - it contains.
 
I think I'll have to read the first again before reading this novel which will be a pleasure as this is one of my favourite series'.
 
The world's worst mothers by Sabine Ludwig
 
The premise seemed pretty engrossing and original so I thought I'd try this 2013 release.
 

Thanks for reading this post!

If you enjoyed please Follow me, Comment, Friend me on Goodreads (the link is in the sidebar to my account) and Read my other posts (if you haven't already).
 
What books have you got/reserved from the library recently?
Please Comment them or do your own Library Lovelies and Riveting Reservations post and remember to state that the idea belongs to me.
 
Have you read any of these books?
Please leave a Comment below because I'd appreciate hearing your opinions ( good or bad) about the book/s.
 
Book haul tomorrow I think,
Mimi
xheartx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment