Thursday 13 June 2013

Book Haul #3 - Kindle Edition #1







Together in Electric Dreams,

Hola Lectores,

Today's post is a colossal ( over 30 books) book haul. You'll never believe this though - they were all free!

No I have not robbed the library, I've now got a Kindle!

 I don't want you to have a hissy fit like my Grandma did upon hearing this news. Her reaction :  "Does this mean you're getting rid of your books? Not going to the library anymore? Hate physical books now?".

Truth is this doesn't change anything. I still love all my books ,whatever format they are, but I just wanted to get the ever-growing list of Amazon's free kindle books.

 
My kindle is a version 2 model I think and I got it on Sunday. It's pictured  (disclaimer - none of the book photos after this are mine but belong to Goodreads) in it's leather case with the Charlotte Bronte screen.

I'm not going to say what I think about the books in this haul as there are far too many. All you really need to know is on the cover and that they were all free.

This brings you to insanity time :

Clockwise (Clockwise, #1)
Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1)  A Demon Made Me Do It (Demonblood, #1)  Brightest Kind of Darkness (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #1)

UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #1)  Scary Mary  Bound (Arelia LaRue, #1)  Arianna Rose (Arianna Rose, #1)


Broken  Ignite (Midnight Fire, #1)  Dark Creations: Gabriel Rising (Dark Creations #1-2)  Entangled (Spellbound #1)


The Homecoming Masquerade  Life Reader  The Film Club (Susie B 'Club' Trilogy #1)  Vanish (Vanish, #1)


 Miss Me Not  Burden of the Soul  Timeless  Lovesessed 


BeSwitched  The Practice Date - A Novelette  So Into You : A Modern Retelling of Sense & Sensibility (The Jane Austen Academy Series, #2)  Life Was Easier When Boys Were Stupid


Hidden Gem (Hidden Gem, #1)Perfectly Dateless (Universally Misunderstood, #1)  The New Girl (Webster Grove, #1)  So I'm a Double Threat (Double Threat, #1) 


Just a Little Crush (Just a Little #1)  The Queen Bee of Bridgeton (Dancing Dream, #1)  The Rock Star's Daughter (Treadwell Academy, #1)  Light as a Feather, Stiff As a Board



Thank you for reading this post !
If you enjoyed please Follow me,Comment, Friend me on Goodreads (the link is in the sidebar to my account) and Read my other posts (if you haven't already).
 
Have you read or do you know more about these books ?
Please leave a Comment below because I'd appreciate hearing your opinions ( good or bad) on these books.
  
Did you go Book shopping Today?
Please Comment what you bought below and I'll certainly check them out.
 
Do you have a Kindle?
Please leave some recommendations of books (particularly freebies) in the Comments.
 
See you at the weekend,
Mimi
xheartx
  



 
 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment