Sunday 23 June 2013

Book haul #5 - (mainly) Kindle edition #2


“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”  
 
The end of another week is here readers,
 
So we're ever closer to the freedom and euphoria the summer warms our hearts with. Boy am I glad.
 
Back to the drearier present though and I have books from another psychotic splurge that happened mainly this morning and Monday.
 
As with my last Kindle haul there will nothing but pictures of the irresistible freebies.
 
I do have three physical books though just to add to my collection and reasons for agreement with the quote from Marcus Tullius Cicero.
 
I suppose I should begin :
 
 
Confessions of Georgia Nicolson by Louise Rennison 99p in Age UK
 
When I saw this in the town of My Nearby District library on Friday I almost squealed in delight at the cheapness of this hardback.
 
I've wanted to begin this humorous series since I first saw the film in 2011 so I thought this lengthy bind up of the first four books was a sign.
 
 
The almond tree by Michelle Cohen Corasanti
 
I won this book in a Goodreads Giveaway for my sister but after reading the blurb I think I'll read it myself.
 
 
DK Spanish Phrase Book


My Mum got me this so I could learn more Spanish for our upcoming Ibza holiday.
 
I'm the best of my year group at Spanish at school therefore I'm extremely excited to practice it in an actual country that speaks it.
 
A quick recap that I'll devour on the plane ride.
 
 
(Pictures via Goodreads)
 
Destined to Kill  The Death of Death  Chasing Memories  Hidden Moon

Blob Fits In (Monster Exchange Program)  Sojourner (Sojourner, #1) The Golden Leaf  Janell Has an Attitude

Raven (The Raven Saga, #1)The Jackie Chan Fan Club  My Next Dance  Wheels and Wings

Werewolf Stays True To Herself (Monster Exchange Program)Rileyville Till Death Do Us Part  Never Skinny-dip with Mermaids (Monster Exchange Program)    

The Vampire Project  Single-handed (Single Girls #1)  Single-minded  (Single Girls #3)  The Fallen Star (Fallen Star, #1)

 Home Schooling Doesn't Suit Witches (Monster Exchange Program)  Castle of Horror: Scary Story To Tell In The Dark  Roommate: Scary Story To Tell In The Dark  Nighttime Tales: Volume One

Chopsticks
 
Thank you for reading this post !
If you enjoyed please Follow me,Comment, Friend me on Goodreads (the link is in the sidebar to my account) and Read my other posts (if you haven't already).
 
Have you read or do you know more about these books ?
Please leave a Comment below because I'd appreciate hearing your opinions ( good or bad) on these books.
  
Did you go Book shopping Today?
Please Comment what you bought below and I'll certainly check them out.
 
Do you have a Kindle?
Please leave some recommendations of books (particularly freebies) in the Comments.
 
As for tomorrow, Who knows ?,
Mimi
xheartx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment