Thursday 27 June 2013

July TBR !

 


Say goodbye in the pouring rain and I breakdown  again,

Bonjour Bibliomaniacs,

In store for you Today is my July TBR - To Be Read pile - that will basically showcase what I hope to be reading the upcoming month.

I'd like to inform you that I'm now participating in the summer lovin' read-a-thon but there will be more on the books I'll be reading then in my introduction post on Monday.

During that week I'll be posting everyday I think so you can look forward to more regular posting.

I won't be doing the Booktube-a-thon now though because I don't want the pressure of doing two and I wanted do this more as it's more interesting and fun.

There was too many books to take individual pictures of so I just wrote the title and why I chose this for the month. There's three different perspectives of the pile though.

Let's begin :
 
July TBR
 


 J17 - Love Games by Jacqui Devoy - I meant to read this in June but never got around to it  due to my library craze. I'm kind of on a ban from the Libraries this month so maybe this will get some attention. I'm reading it because tennis is a Summer sport therefore this can only be read this season.
 
Nancy Drew Files #7 - Deadly doubles by Carolyn Keene - Another book revolving around tennis.
 
Point Romance - Secret Love by Sue Welford - Has a summery feel to it.
 
Point Crime - The smoking gun by Malcom Rose - Death occurs during Spots Day and mines in July so I'm reading it on the very day.
 
Justine Duval #1 - Wild Child by Chloe Rayban - You may remember that I read another book by her a while ago and that was okay so I'm hoping for better things in this. Reading because it's a summery series.
 
Nancy Drew Files #59 - High Risk by Carolyn Keene - I might be craving more Nancy after Deadly Doubles.
 
Point Horror - Mothers Helper by A. Bates (from Point Horror Collection 1) - Set during Summer.
 
Point Horror - Hit and run by R.L Stine - Set during Summer.
 
Shine by Kate Maryon - Set during Summer.
 
 
Magenta #1 - Magenta Orange by Echo Freer - A re-read so I can read #3.
 
Reluctantly Alice by Phyliss Reynolds Naylor - About Alice in Year 8 so I'm only in Year 8 till the end of July so I'll have to read this before I go into Year 9 or it'll just be strange.
 
The Crush by Alex Shearer - Summery feel.
 
LBD #1 - It's a girl thing by Grace Dent - Set in July.
 
The end of everything by Megan Abbott - Set at the end of the school year which is what July is.
 
Lia's guide to winning the lottery by Keren David - Set back from June so it deserves to be read soon.
 
Fashonitas #2 - Hadley by Sarra Manning - An everyday summer read.
 
Sweethearts - Strictly Friends by Jo Cotterill - An everyday summer read.
 
Cannibals by Cynthia D. Grant - Summery feel.
 
The Beast by Ann Evans - Set in Scotland which is where I'm going in July/August.
 
Walk two moons by Sharon Creech - Road-trips remind me of summer.
 
Thanks for reading this post!

If you enjoyed please Follow me, Comment, Friend me on Goodreads (the link is in the sidebar to my account) and Read my other posts (if you haven't already).
 
What books do you plan on reading in July?
Leave a Comment below or do your own July TBR Post.

 
Have you read any of these books?
Please leave a Comment below because I'd appreciate hearing your opinions ( good or bad) about the book/s.
 
Book haul soon,
Mimi
xheartx

No comments:

Post a Comment