Sunday 30 June 2013

Book Haul #6 - Kindle edition #3


“When I look at my room, I see a girl who loves books.”
 
My apologies readers,
 
The reason I failed to post yesterday was I went on a clothes shopping trip from 9am - 6pm and when I got back I was busy having dinner and watching a movie with my family.

In addition my internet connection is a bit faulty at the moment so the Wi-Fi keeps going on and off.
 
To make it up to you I'll posting (I hope) all week next week doing the Summer Lovin' read-a-thon posts.
 
Right now though let me show you the kindle books I've accumulated this week.

I will show the physical books I've gotten in a separate post as I don't want overwhelm you.
 
Let's begin hauling :
 

 
 Extra-Curricular Role Playing (& Two More Short Love Stories)  Aliens Are Real: Part 1  The prom, the date and a whole lot of laxatives!  Gold Manor Ghost House  
 
Beautiful Monster  Happily Never After  The Orphanage of Doom  Blood and Thunder (The Grimm Chronicles #5)
 
Prince Charming Must Die  The Order of the Golden Dragon (The Grimm Chronicles, Book 6)  The Lost Diary of Eugene Washington  Wicked Fate (Wicked, #1)
 
Domus Inter - House Between  Cranwood  To Each His Own  Alexis  
 
Extraordinary  Ghostly Liaisons Twilight of the True Blood Vampire Diaries  Rippler (Ripple, #1) 
 
 Any Red-Blooded Girl  A Hint of Magic  After Realm  The New Girl 
 
Atazia  Death at Green Hollow's Curve  The Creepy Crypt Ghost Swim 
 
The Haunting of Blackwood Manor  100 Horrors: Tales of Horror in the Blink of an Eye  But, Ogres Don't Play Chess! (Monster Exchange Program) Detention of the Bodysnatchers (Monster Exchange Program) 
 
 No Way Out - And Other Scary Short Stories  Robot Goes To Prom (Monster Exchange Program)  How to Win Friends and Influence People with your Interdimensional Powers (The Monster Exchange Program)  Nashville (Combined Edition - Part 1 & 2) 
 
Who's Been Pranking The Undead (Monster Exchange Program)
 
So... I Met a Ghost
 
  
Thank you for reading this post !
If you enjoyed please Follow me,Comment, Friend me on Goodreads (the link is in the sidebar to my account) and Read my other posts (if you haven't already).
 
Have you read or do you know more about these books ?
Please leave a Comment below because I'd appreciate hearing your opinions ( good or bad) on these books.
  
Did you go Book shopping Today?
Please Comment what you bought below and I'll certainly check them out.
 
Do you have a Kindle?
Please leave some recommendations of books (particularly freebies) in the Comments.
 
Read-a-thon TBR tomorrow,
Mimi
xheartx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment