Monday 1 July 2013

Summer Lovin' Read-a-thon Update #1, TBR and Teaser Tidbits challenge

Class Orientation,
Hello read-a-thoners,

Today I'll be discussing the goals I'll be trying to conquer and books I'm hoping to read for the Summer Lovin' Read-a-thon. Also I'm doing a response to the daily challenge that was set by Shelf Addiction.

I hope to recruit some readers to join me in this adorable Grease themed read-a-thon

Here we go :

Update #1
 
I finished Sabrina the teenage witch #2 - the magic within graphic novel this morning (I read the final 29 pages).
 
Currentely I'm reading Nancy Drew files #7 - Deadly Doubles. I'm only on page 7 but I plan on either finishing it or at least getting 100 pages in tonight.
 

Read-a-thon TBR

 
Nancy Drew Files #7 - Deadly Doubles by Carolyn Keene
 
J17 - Love Games by Jacqui Deevoy
 
LovePhobia #1 (manga)
 
Magenta #1 - Magenta Orange by Echo Freer
 
Magenta #3 - Magenta goes green by Echo Freer
 
Lovestruck by Rachael Wing
 
Nancy Drew Files Case #53 - High Risk by Carolyn Keene
 
Goals
 
Target book count - 7 books
 
Target page count - 1,250 pages
 
Post everyday and complete all challenges
 
Stick to TBR
 
SURVIVE
 
 
Teaser Tidbits Challenge
 
Basically a Teaser Tidbit challenge is a showcase of two taster sentences from your current read to entice others to add it to their TBR pile.
 
The challenge was created for the read-a-thon by ShelfAddiction.
 
My Teaser Tidbit :
 
 
"Tell no one" the senator had said. Despite the muggy summer heat, Nancy felt a chill. - Page 3 , Nancy Drew files #7 - Deadly Doubles by Carolyn Keene.
 
 
Thank you for reading this post ! 

 
 If you enjoyed please Follow me,Comment, Friend me on Goodreads (the link is in the sidebar to my account) and Read my other posts (if you haven't already).
 
Have you read or do you know more about these books ?
Please leave a Comment below because I'd appreciate hearing your opinions ( good or bad) on these books.
 
Are you participating in the read-a-thon as well?
Please leave a Comment below telling me what your challenges are.
 
Got to go now, Got to read,
Mimi
xheartx


4 comments:

  1. I love Nancy Drew! Hope you have a blast this week!

    Christine
    Pink Lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo!
    Good luck with your goals! :D

    ReplyDelete