Saturday 6 July 2013

Summer Lovin' Read-a-thon Update #6

Some like it hot,

Hi readers,

So today I've been really busy reading outside to take advantage of this glorious heat wave (hence the lyrics) therefore I've only got time to post a quick update. I apologise.

Update #6
Last night I got to page 34 in Love Struck by Rachael Wing before I decided to give up on it. Also I got to page 18 in Sabrina the teenage witch #10 - Lotsa Luck.
 
Today I finished Sabrina the teenage witch #10 - Lotsa Luck and got to page 145 in the first Bakuman manga.
 
Probably won't read anymore as I'll be sleeping very soon.
 
 
Thank you for reading this post ! 
 
 If you enjoyed please Follow me, Comment, Friend me on Goodreads (the link is in the sidebar to my account) and Read my other posts (if you haven't already).
 
Any Post suggestions ?
Leave me a Comment below of your idea and I'll take it into consideration
 
Are you participating in the read-a-thon as well?
Please leave a Comment below telling me how much progress you're making
 
Sorry this is so short,
Mimi
xheartx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment