Sunday 14 July 2013

My Top 10 Favourite books

These are some of my favourite things,
 
Hey readers,
I've been really struggling recently to come up with post ideas so I would really appreciate if you could give me some ideas. Thank you!
 
Anyway today I thought I'd do a post listing my all time favourite books. The pictures are all from Goodreads.
 
Let's begin :
 
Thirteen Tales of Horror (Point Horror 13's)
 
1.Point Horror - 13 tales of horror
 
Beach Party
2.Point Horror - Beach Party by R.L Stine


Sisters Red (Fairytale Retellings, #1)
3. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
 
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

4.Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
 
Undone

5.Undone by Cat Clarke
 
Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, #1)
6.Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard
 
Double Love (Sweet Valley High, #1)
7.Sweet Valley High series by Francine Pascal
 
Romeo & Juliet & Vampires
8.Romeo & Juliet & Vampires by Claudia Gabel
Magenta Orange: The Trials of a Teenage Temptress
9.Magenta Orange series by Echo Freer
Vicious Little Darlings
10.Vicious Little Darlings by Katherine Easer
 
Thanks for reading this post !,
If you enjoyed please Follow me, Comment, Friend me on Goodreads (the link is in the sidebar to my account) and Read my other posts (if you haven't already).
 
What are your favourite books?
Please Comment them or do your own Post listing them.
 
Have you read any of these books?
Please leave a Comment below because I'd appreciate hearing your opinions ( good or bad) about the book/s.
 
Busy day for me today,
Mimi
xheartx

No comments:

Post a Comment