Wednesday 17 July 2013

The Elements Book Cover Tag - Tag Converted from Youtube


Hey Book lovers,

Today's tag hasn't got much attention yet but I hope it does soon because I think it's really fun !

Created by TorsBookReviews, it's similar to the Bookshelf Scavenger hunt tag except for this tag you've got to find books related to the elements : Water, Fire, Earth and Air.

I tried to choose books that haven't previously appeared on my blog.

Let's begin :

Water
 
Find a book with water on it


Watersong #1 - Wake by Amanda Hocking


Find a book with blue on it
Sati by Christopher Pike
 
Fire

Find a book with fire on it
The Stepdaughter by Carol Ellis


Find a book with red on it
Point crime - A dramatic death by Margaret Bingley

Earth

Find a book with something related to Earth on it
A Poppy Sinclair thriller #1 - Dead jealous by Sharon Jones

Find a book with green on it

Point crime - Break point by David Belbin

Air

Find a book with air on it
Hush, hush #1 by Becca Fitzpatrick

Find a book with white on it

L.A Candy #1 by Lauren Conrad

Bonus

Find a book with the colours blue, red, green and white on it
Point horror - The Cheerleader by Caroline b. Cooney

Thanks for reading this post !,
 
If you enjoyed please Follow me,Comment, Friend me on Goodreads (the link is in the sidebar to my account) and Read my other posts (if you haven't already).
 
Have you done your own version of the tag?
Please Comment below a link to it or just type your own choices
 
Have you read any of these books ?
Please leave a Comment below because I'd appreciate hearing your opinions ( good or bad) about the book/s.
 
Back again tomorrow,
Mimi
xheartx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment