Saturday 13 July 2013

Library Lovelies and Riveting Reservations #6

Long time, No Post


Please don't kill me readers,
 
So yet again I had a bit of a blogging break but it can be easily explained - On Wednesday I had to got to a performance so I could review it for my school newspaper and On Thursday I didn't know what post to do.
 
I'm back now though and it's time for the first Library Lovelies and Riveting Reservations post of July :
 
Riveting Reservations
 
This section will be complied in to three categories - Arrived (books I reserved but are now ready to collect) , In Transit (when they've sent the book to my library but it hasn't arrived yet) and Reserved (when they've not done anything regarding my reservation).Today there's only two categories though because nothings Arrived yet.
 
In Transit
 
Sweethearts #3 - Ice Dreams by Jo Cotterill - Labelled as this on the 11th July
 
Reserved
 
Everything is fine (and other lies I tell myself) by Cathy Brett - Reserved 13th July
 
Library Lovelies
My District Library
 
Going too far by Jennifer Echols - I've been eyeing this up for months but Today I finally decided to borrow it. Heard excellent things about this author and I do want to read another book (Love Story) by this author so I hope she's good
 
The truth about my success by Dyan Sheldon - One of my favourite author's 2013 release and the plot sounds amazing. I adore books about swapping lives and indentical strangers/twins.
 
Airhead #1 by Meg Cabot - I've already got the second book in this series because my sister absoulutely loved this author when she was my age and younger. I'm really excited for it as I've wanted to read this for a while.
 
Thanks for reading this post!

If you enjoyed please Follow me, Comment, Friend me on Goodreads (the link is in the sidebar to my account) and Read my other posts (if you haven't already).
 
What books have you got/reserved from the library recently?
Please Comment them or do your own Library Lovelies and Riveting Reservations post and remember to state that the idea belongs to me.
 
Have you read any of these books?
Please leave a Comment below because I'd appreciate hearing your opinions ( good or bad) about the book/s.
 
I'll be back tomorrow,
Mimi
xheartx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment