Monday 24 June 2013

Review - The Chocolate box girls #4 - Coco Caramel by Cathy Cassidy

Books and Chocolate - Can you imagine life without them ?

Hello my bookish beauties,

I bring you a review Today as I believe this will be helpful to all Cathy Cassidy fans who haven't read this yet.

I came up with quote myself because I thought it related to the post I'm doing.

I have a lot to say so we better start :


Book name - Coco Caramel

Series - #4 in The Chocolate box girls

Author - Cathy Cassidy

Page count - 263 pages

Time spent reading - 3-4hrs on the 22nd June

Review :

I bought this book the previous Saturday before I read it and couldn't wait to read it as I absolutely  adore this series.

Initially though I have to admit I was hesitant to read because Coco was my least favourite sister and I thought the plot line sounded juvenile.

Fortunately I actually loved this story and devoured it in one sitting.

The plot revolves around animal adorer Coco the youngest of the Chocolate box girls.

When her favourite but unpredictable pony Caramel is re-homed from her riding lessons to an abusive owner , she set's out on a rescue mission.

With only the 'obnixious' Lawrie ,who is a mysterious worker from the stables who she loathes, for help.

Will Coco be able to keep the horse safe and hidden ?

I feared that there would be no romance however there was and the couple have now become my second favourite after Skye and Finch.

The ending has left me feeling like this is the last book in the series but I seriously hope not as I'm looking forward to hearing Honey's story.

My rating :



Thanks for reading this post !

If you enjoyed please Follow me,Comment, Friend me on Goodreads (the link is in the sidebar to my account) and Read my other posts (if you haven't already).
 
Have you read this book too (twinsies!) ?
Please leave a Comment below because I'd appreciate hearing your opinions ( good or bad) on it.
 
What was the last book you read? Did you post a review too?
I'd love to hear about it so leave a Comment so I can find the review.
 
I'll be back Wednesday,
Mimi
xheartx

No comments:

Post a Comment