Sunday 9 June 2013

I'm Back! Update

I'm back and better than ever !,

Hopefully you haven't forgotten about my Blog readers,

My excuse for not posting is that blogging had become more of a chore and I really couldn't fit it around my schedule.

Now however I've got a new schedule that I can do easily and still commit to you. Also I missed posting whilst I was gone so I really wanted to Blog again.

I thought that I'd do a re-design to signify a new beginning to my blogging so I hope you like it.

New schedule :
Monday - Review probably
Tuesday - No post
Wednesday - Book tag converted from Youtube
Thursday - Review or Library Lovelies and Riveting Reservations
Friday - No post
Saturday - Book Haul or Library Lovelies and Riveting Reservations
Sunday - Review

Upcoming posts for you to look forward to are :a Library Lovelies and Riveting Reservations post, some reviews and more.

As you can tell I won't stop posting again for a long time.

Thanks for reading this post !

If you enjoyed please Follow me, Comment, Friend me on Goodreads (the link is in the sidebar to my account) and Read my other posts (if you haven't already).

 
Library Lovelies and Riveting Reservations post tomorrow,
Mimi
xheartx

No comments:

Post a Comment